"Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father
in spirit and truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks.
God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in spirit and in truth."
We Believe that:
1. Jesus, the Word, Through him 'all things' were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.
2. At the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue confess that
Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
3. Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples
of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey
everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."
4. "The virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel" --which means, "God with us."
5. "For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them."
6. Christ Jesus, who died--more than that, who was raised to life--is at the right hand of God and is also interceding for us.
7. I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
8. The Lord is our Shepard! He's our rock, our strength, and our strong tower of refuge, He's our protection and protector.
Website by Descending Dove Ministries
Pastor Don Anson
Pastor Susan Anson
I'm Psalms 40
I'm Psalms 91
Pastors Don & Sue Anson, called, ordained, anointed and approved by God
An unforgettable saying,
As I was talking to God one day, I was pondering thoughts of my past, when He spoke and said,
"I cannot help you my son with those things, I am not a God of 'I was'."
Then I found my thoughts traveling ahead of me focusing on possible problems, when He spoke once again saying,
"I cannot help you my son with those things, I am not a God of 'I will be'."
Then He told me, "I can only help you my son, with what is going on right now in your life, because I AM."
And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM:
And Jesus said,
"I tell you the truth, before Abraham was born, I am!"
"I am the living bread that came down from heaven. If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever.
This bread is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world."
"I am the light of the world.
"I am the gate for the sheep.
"I am the good shepherd.
"I am the resurrection and the life.
"I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
"I am the vine; you are the branches.
"Religion, like the Law,
can't save you,
but a relationship with Jesus can!" Pastor Don Anson